Sunday, December 7, 2014

An Introduction to My Love Story


Hi.  Welcome to my new blog.  If any visitors have read my other blog, Silence Is Golden, then you know I have decided to readdress how I met my Love for the purpose of remembering who my twin soul, my Beloved Joron, truly is. We've been through an intense fire this last year during our separation and it's really taken its toll on me mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.  I allow my mind to take control and at those times when my mind is in charge I forget what my Beloved was really like.  I forget who he really is.  I begin to believe only the mirroring, and I can't do that.  It is my responsibility to feel him, to feel truth.

To feel his love.  To defend our love.  Why?  Because I miss feeling the real him, my Love.  And because I've been told to do so from above for months and I have not really listened.  I've avoided and bitched and moaned and brought more and more mirroring to me.  And I think this song is him; I feel him in a lot of Michael Buble's music.  This is how he feels on the inside, wanting to come home to me.  He showed me this over and over while we've been separated, and it's actually very sad.  I can't allow myself to be stuck here, and he stuck there.  He's shown me over and over that he wants to come back to me!  I got scared and each time I did my fear energetically pushed him away, and when he goes quiet I get even more scared and it becomes a vicious cycle of soul-orchestrated quiet and wanting each other and my fear-energy keeping us apart so I have to do my best to shift us.  This means write about the LOVE. NO exception, just love.



I call it my "Universal" love story because the universe brought us together.  And we share a love of the sky, the cosmos, and the universe.  It is a love that strongly linked us together, and I cannot step out under the night sky and not think of him.  Always.  Every star, every moonbeam, brings my Love right back to my heart over and over again.

My Joron is perfection.  He showed me nothing but love, acceptance, kindness, empathy and love.

The purpose of this blog is to write love.  I like to write, and I seem to do better when I have an audience. Even of just one.  Chalk it up to the Diva Leo in me; I like an audience.  Energy flows better when I write like this instead of what feels like alone in my journal.  I get a kick out of typing on a blog. It feels good, and it brings my Beloved, my Joron, back to me, close to me in my heart.

Joron and Rose.  These are not our real names but the names my Higher Self has for us.  We are Joron and Rose and we loved, and love, each other very much.  And our relationship is energetic and magnetic and loving and full of attraction so parts might be a little steamy which is why I chose the "over 18" setting for my page.  We loved each other in every single way, even the naughty bits, and I am planning to describe our love in colorful vivid detail because it feels good to do so, to CELEBRATE the love we have together, the love and friendship we shared.  The love I know he has for me now.

Me Beloved once told me while in the midst of our strange twin soul separation that I should "write about love, a love story, or write some kind of naughty novel" because I am "such a good writer."  So I am.  Here, now, writing about us.  If you don't like to read about love, mushy gushy true dreamy love, then you will not want to read my blog.  If you blame a gal for holding on to a dream, the you won't want to read my blog.  If reading about someone really fighting for someone she believes in bugs the fuck out of you because I refuse to cave to fear then you won't want to read my blog.  If you don't have an open mind then you won't want to read my blog.  If you are jaded and closed off to love then you won't want to read my blog because I guarantee it will annoy you, and if sexy Smexxor words like "I want to lick every square inch of his yummy body" or reading about lovemaking offend you then you won't want to read my blog.  If you don't want to read about our love then you won't want to read my blog, and for God's sake if you read this and are wont to think I am pathetically "living in the past" or am "desperate" or "don't know how to give up or let go already" or that I "need to move on already" then please, I beg of you, DO NOT read my blog.  If you can't understand that I am really working to believe and manifest my destiny with my twin soul because my Higher Self is begging me to already- then get off my ass and don't read my blog.  

 Don't say I didn't warn you.  For the rest of you who believe true love is worth fighting {and writing} for- please, read my blog.

Welcome to my love story.  My "Universal" love story.


No comments:

Post a Comment